The Hotel Pratt, a Cooperstown landmark since
The Hotel Pratt offers 8 newly built guest
decorated in keeping with the federal townhouse architectural style of the
Hotel Pratt Payment Policy
1. Guest is requested to pay 50% of rental fee within 1
month of the date reservation is made. Visa, MasterCard,
checks, or money orders accepted.
2. Balance of remaining 50% is due within the next 3
months of date reservation is made. Any applicable taxes
are due with this payment.
3. Mail personal checks, bank checks or money orders made
out to Hotel Pratt and mailed to:
50 Pioneer Street
Cooperstown, NY 13326.
Hotel Pratt Cancellation Policy
• If the reservation is being made in the spring, this
timeline will be modified appropriately.
• Guests will be asked to pay any applicable local taxes
with Balance payment. Private lodging is taxed at 2%;
commercial lodging is taxed at 10%.
• Damage/security deposits are paid directly to host.
• There will be a $25.00 processing fee for any
‘insufficient funds’ checks
1. If a cancellation is
received 45 or more days before reserved date of occupancy, the full
amount of payment will be refunded, less a $50.00 cancellation fee.
2. If cancellation notice is received less than 45 days before
reserved arrival time, there will be no refund.
EXCEPTION: If property / room is re-rented, then payment will be
refunded to canceling individual(s), less a $50 processing fee.